Sell Directly to Greg Bussineau
If you're interested in selling your vintage trading cards and/or sports memorabilia directly to Greg Bussineau Sports Rarities, we can pay you top dollar and provide immediate payment. We have a very acquisitive customer list of several thousand blue-chip clients who are anxious to add to their collections. We are constantly in need of new inventory, and will pay aggressively to fill our wants. Single cards, sets, or entire collections - professionally graded or not - WE ARE BUYING.
Here are some of the areas that we’re most interested in:
- 19th Century Cards: Issues such as Allen & Ginter, Goodwin Champions, Mayo, Old Judges, Kalamazoo Bats, S.F. Hess, G & B Gum, Gypsy Queen, Yum Yum's, etc. 19th century cards are a major focus area for us.
- Tobacco Cards: Issues such as T3 Turkey Reds, T201 Doublefolders, T202 Triplefolders, T204 Ramly's, T205 Gold Borders, T206 White Borders, T207 Brown Background, and all of the rarer tobacco issues. If you have tobacco cards for sale, please contact us immediately.
- Early Candy and Gum (E) Cards: Issues such as E95 Philadelphia Caramel, E90-1 American Caramel, E254 Colgan's Chips, E92, E96 Philadelphia Caramel, E93 Standard Caramel, E94 Close Candy, E98, E102, 1914-1915 Cracker Jacks, etc. You'll be amazed at how much we can pay for your E cards.
- 1930s and Early 40s Cards: Issues such as Goudeys, Diamond Stars, DeLongs, US Caramels, Play Balls, Sport Kings, Tattoo Orbits, Batter Ups, Double Plays, etc. We need to buy as many 1930s and early 40s cards as we can find.
- Topps, Leaf and Bowman: We're very interested in all the Bowman issues, the 1948-49 Leaf issue, and all Topps issues up to 1975.
- Regionals and Test Issues: This category includes sets like Drakes, Berk Ross, Red Man, Dan Dee, Red Hearts, Stahl-Meyers, Glendale Meats, Wilson Wieners, Kahn's Wieners, 1955 Topps Doubleheaders, Hires Root Beer, Bazooka, 1964 Topps Stand-Ups, 1968 Topps 3-D, 1971 Topps Greatest Moments, etc. We have an immediate need for vintage regional and test issue cards.
- Vintage Football, Hockey and Basketball Cards: We're extremely interested in purchasing all older football, hockey, and basketball cards. Let us know what you have.
- Complete and Partial Sets: If you have complete, or even partial, sets from any of the issues listed above, please contact us immediately. We will pay absolutely amazing prices for complete sets.
- Classic Rarities: One of our top buying priorities is classic rarities. This would include cards like: T206 Honus Wagner, T206 Eddie Plank, M101-5 Babe Ruth, E90-1 Joe Jackson, 1933 Goudey Napoleon Lajoie, 1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson, 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle, and all other cards of Ty Cobb, Walter Johnson, Cap Anson, Cy Young, Christy Mathewson, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Joe DiMaggio, Ted Williams, Honus Wagner, Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, etc. If you have any of these "trophy cards" for sale, please call us immediately.
- Collectibles: This category would include things like: uncut sheets, original artwork, unopened packs, advertising and display items, vintage pins, etc. We're always interested in buying these unique collectibles.
- Non Sports: We're very interested in classic, pre-World War II issues such as Horrors of War, Superman, Lone Ranger, Mickey Mouse, etc. We're interested in cards, unopened packs, advertising, premiums, and original artwork.